- Stress Relief
- Better Sleep Patterns
- Improved Blood and Lymphatic Circulation
- Release of Toxins and Excess Fluid
- Pain Relief and Better Mobility
- Eases Tired and Aching Muscles and Joints
- Balancing of the Body’s Systems
- Deep Relaxation and Feeling of Well-Being
- Alleviates Depression and Melts Away Tension
- Feeling of Calmness and Serenity
- Improved Natural Healing
- Calms and Soothes Nerves and Anxiety
- Dissipation of Mental Tiredness
- Rebalance of Energy – Feel Energised
- Better Concentration and Clearer Thinking
- Strengthened Immune System
- Feeling Uplifted and Stimulated
Holistic Therapies treat the mind and body as a ‘whole’. Stress and anxiety often cause physical problems. Calming the mind benefits the physical body. The therapies work on the principle that the most effective way to prevent illness is to strengthen the body’s immune system. Though not a ‘cure all’ most clients report significant benefits and relief of symptoms.
How many treatments will I need?
Some clients feel the benefits after just one treatment, but most visit periodically as the therapies have a cumulative effect. If you are trying to address a particular issue, then initially more frequently is recommended, followed by less frequent visits to maintain health and well-being. The client is in charge of making their choice regarding frequency and Hayley will simply give advice on this. For maintenance and prevention, once a month or every six weeks is recommended. Some therapies are suitable for children (under 16s must be accompanied by their parent or guardian). Hayley has many clients of all ages ranging from children to those in their eighties and nineties.