In this menu you will find some general information below and pages on . . .
Wellbeings Sponsors Natasha Adkinson Para Dressage Rider
Potential Benefits of Holistic Therapies
The Cost of Stress
Tips and Self-Help
PLEASE NOTE – INFORMATION REGARDING THERAPIES
- No clothing needs to be removed for Facial Rejuvenation, Ear Candling, Reiki, Indian Champissage or Chair Massage. Shoes and socks only are removed for Reflexology. Tops of shoulders need to be exposed for Tsuboki. Clients always keep on lower underwear for Holistic Body Massage and Lava Shell Massage. Towels are always used for warmth and to preserve dignity.
- Your first appointment includes a FREE consultation to discuss medical history/lifestyle. This ensures therapies are suitable and can be tailored to your specific needs. Please allow a little extra time for this.
- If you suspect you have a medical condition, please consult your GP. It is not within the domain of Holistic Therapy to make, nor confirm, a diagnosis and Hayley does not have a medical qualification. Complementary therapies are designed to be used alongside, not instead of, your existing medication.
- Eat something light, but not a large meal before your treatment.
- Alcohol should not be consumed before your treatment.
- MISSED APPOINTMENTS MUST BE PAID FOR – At least 24 hours’ notice of cancellation is required please otherwise 100% charge may be made. If possible please try to give at least 48 hours notice of cancellation.
- Please make payment on the day of treatment by cash, bank transfer or cheque (payable to Hayley Drakes).
- Aftercare – DRINK PLENTY OF WATER to help eliminate toxins. Allow your body to rest if possible.
WellBeings Therapies are based at The Sunflower Studio, Belton, just off M180 J2 – on the South Yorkshire/North Lincolnshire border.
Chair massage can be carried out for groups at individual company premises / competition yards or livery premises in the South Yorkshire or North Lincolnshire area.
A variety of therapies can be offered for Therapy Days, Pamper Evenings, Hen Parties, etc.